Privacy & Security:
- We care about your privacy and are invested in keeping it private. Your personal information is used solely by Uprising Seeds and is used only to process your order. We will never share, rent, or sell any of your information for any reason. By creating a customer account or placing an order with us, you will be placed on our mailing list for next year’s catalog. We hate junk mail, but for some reason there is something magical about sitting down in a cozy chair in the winter, flipping through the pages of a paper seed catalog, and dreaming about spring. If you'd rather not receive this, please notify us and we will be happy to take you off the list.
- Due to our payment processing, we never see or store any credit card information.
Fulfillment & Shipping:
- We process orders in the order received. We will never substitute another product for an out-of-stock item without your consent. Unless special arrangements are made we generally ship via USPS regular or priority mail depending on the size and weight of your package. You will receive emails from us both to confirm that your order was received, and to alert you when we ship. They might turn up in your spam folder depending on your email settings. Please check!
Our goal is to ship within 2-4 days of receiving your order, but at peak season (Jan-mid Mar) longer turnarounds may occur. We do not begin shipping until late January for all orders placed after the first of the year. If you need your order quickly, please email us and let us know! In general, we will combine orders going to the same address and can work with you to substitute items if they are in stock and if you catch us before the order is shipped. We will try our best but this is not always possible especially during peak times! Email is your friend.
**MAIL ORDERS**: Even if you would like to pay by check, we would encourage you, if you have access to our website, to place your order online and choose the "Print Order Form" option at checkout. This helps avoid calculation mistakes and allows us to better track orders. If you do not like to do your shopping online, please feel free to send us your order and a postal money order or check to:
1501 Fraser St, #105
Bellingham, WA 98229
- **TAX EXEMPT STATUS**: If you have a current WA state resellers permit, this permit must be submitted and approved in the current year you are ordering to be eligible for a tax exempt status. Once approved, orders must be placed from your tax exempt customer account. We are not able to retroactively refund tax from orders.
**Please Note** that we are a small family business and at this time we do not accept orders over the phone or by fax. Our physical address is not a retail location, and order pick-up is not available from our office. At least not yet! Stay tuned...
- **INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING**: Is NOT currently available outside of N. America.
International purchases are at the customers' own risk and we will not issue refunds for orders blocked at customs or be responsible for any duties or fees incurred once your package arrives. It is our policy to ship anywhere in the world, but ultimately customers must know the specific rules and regulations of their country. Please make sure to contact your Minister of Agriculture to obtain all information, necessary permits and/or documentation. At our scale, we are not able to provide Phytosanitary Certificates. Much of the time we've found that they are not necessary under a certain amount of seeds and/or weight. Package tracking IS NOT available for USPS First Class International Orders once they leave the USA. Tracking is available for Priority shipping but does sometimes incur delays. All this said, we have successfully shipped all over the world. Certain countries do have more strict regulations so please check!
- Shipping Rates are as Follows:
- $0.-14.99 = $3.00
- $15.00- 49.99 = $6.00
- $50.00- 99.99 = $8.00
- $100.00+ = $10.00
$0.- 14.99 = $12.00
- $15.00- 99.99 = $20.00
- $100.00+ = $45.00
Guarantee/Returns and Liability:
- Uprising Seeds is dedicated to providing an excellent source for 100% Certified Organic, Open-Pollinated and Heirloom seeds. All our seeds are guaranteed to exceed Federal germination standards. Any lots that do not germ to our satisfaction are removed from our catalog for that year. All corn seed is further submitted to third party GMO testing and must meet a 0% contamination standard to be sold.
- We believe you will be happy with your order. If for any reason you are dissatisfied, please email us and we will happily send a replacement or refund. Uprising Seeds liability is limited solely to the purchase price or replacement of your order. Growing a crop from seed is a complex endeavor and involves many factors beyond our control. We are committed to providing excellent seeds. The rest is up to you!
Email: email@example.com By far, the best way to reach us year around.
Phone: (360)778-3749. (late-January-May) We do not keep regular office hours, but if you would like to talk to someone in person, the best times to call are between 9 and 3, M-F. We are a tiny company. Spring and summer find us in the fields and fall finds us cleaning and testing seeds as well as writing our catalog and updating our website (in between we eat and gather with family and friends!). This said we are available to take calls mid-January through May. If you would love to talk to us, we would love to talk to you! If for some reason you are not able to get us on the phone, email us with your number and we will certainly call you back.
Facebook: Pictures, updates and customer questions and comments are often posted here.
- Instagram: Folks, Instagram is fun! It's here that you can see up to date photos and short musings. We encourage you to take a look! uprising.seeds
- Farm Blog: A new built-in blog is located on our homepage. We’ll try hard to keep that up to date and create a space to share ideas and inspiration with fellow seed sowers and savers.