- Privacy & Security:
- We care about your privacy and are invested in keeping it private. Your personal information is used solely by Uprising Seeds and is used only to process your order. We will never share, rent, or sell any of your information for any reason. By creating a customer account or placing an order with us, you we will put you on our mailing list for next year’s catalogue. We hate junk mail, but for some reason there is something magical about sitting down in a cozy chair in the winter, flipping through the pages of a paper seed catalog, and dreaming about spring. If you'd rather not receive this, please notify us and we will be happy to take you off the list.
- Due to our payment processing with Paypal, we never see nor store any credit card information.
- Fullfillment & Shipping:
- We process orders in the order received. We will never substitute another product for an out-of-stock item without your consent. Unless special arrangements are made we generally ship via USPS regular or priority mail depending on the size and weight of your package. You will recieve emails from us both to confirm that your order was recieved, and to alert you when we ship. Some they might turn up in your spam folder depending on your email settings.
- Our goal is to ship within 2-4 days of receiving your order, but at peak season (Jan - mid Mar) longer turnarounds may occur. We do not begin shipping until late January for all orders placed after the first of the year.
- **INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: It is our policy to ship anywhere in the world but we do leave it up to our customers to know the specific rules and regulations of their country. At our scale we are not able to provide Phytosanitary Certificates. Much of the time we've found that they are not neccessary under a certain amount of seeds and/or weight. Package tracking IS NOT available for International Orders. All this said, we have succesfully shipped all over the world. Certain countries such as Italy do have more strict regulations so please check! International purchases are at the customers own risk and we will not issue refunds for orders blocked at customs.
- Guarantee/Returns and Liability:
- Uprising Seeds is dedicated to providing an excellent source for certified organic, open-pollinated and heirloom seeds and all our seeds are guaranteed to exceed Federal germination standards. Any lots that do not germ to our satisfaction are removed from our catalogue for that year. All corn seed is further submitted to third party GMO testing and must meet a 0% contamination standard to be sold.
- We believe you will be happy with your order. If for any reason you are dissatisfied, please contact us and we will happily send a replacement or refund. Uprising Seeds liability is limited solely to the purchase price or replacement of your order.Growing a crop from seed is a complex endeavor and involves many factors beyond our control. We are committed to providing excellent seeds. The rest is up to you!
- Contact Us:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org By far, the best way to reach us year around.
Phone: (360)778-3749. (mid January-May) We do not keep regular office hours, but if you would like to talk to someone in person, the best times to call are between 9 and 3, M-F. We’ll do our best to get back to you asap if you leave a message. We are a tiny company. Spring and summer find us in the fields and fall finds us cleaning and testing seeds as well as writing our catalog and updating our website (inbetween we eat and gather with family and friends!). This said, we are available to take calls mid January through May. If you would love to talk to us, we would love to talk to you! If for some reason you are not able to get us on the phone, email us with your number and we will certainly call you back.
Facebook: Pictures, updates and customer questions and comments are often posted here.
- Instagram: Folks, instagram is fun! It's here that you can see up to date photos and short musings. We encourage you to take a look! uprising.seeds
- Farm Blog: A new built-in blog is located here on our homepage. We’ll try hard to keep that up to date and create a space to share ideas and inspiration with fellow seed sowers and savers.